CrossFit is the most effective exercise plan in the world.
Far more than a group fitness class, CrossFit is individual coaching in a group setting.
Workouts are different every day; intense; but altered for each participant’s level.
Watch a typical CrossFit class here:
The CrossFit experience starts with our Incubator program: a step-by-step OnRamp to a healthy life.
Every day for FIFTY DAYS, you’ll be given a workout, nutrition advice, tips for a happier life, or some combination therein. Over six weeks, you’ll do:
- 6 Private, 1:1 sessions with a Catalyst coach
- 5 Workouts in our private ID Gym
- 7 Workouts on your own at home, with full video demos and instructions
- 2 Two meetings with a Coach
- 1 InBody Scan
You’ll be given homework, with step by step video instructions and checklists, like:
- Clean out your fridge
- How to prep your meals for the week
- How to deal with setbacks.
You’ll try a CrossFit group, track your workouts, meet amazing people and get a KICKSTART for the rest of your life
After six weeks, you will:
- Review your progress with your coach
- Choose which workout option you like best (ID, group, or at-home plans)
- Meet with a Registered Dietitian to discuss your nutrition
- Start learning about mindset, dealing with stress, and how to fix the REST of your life!
It all starts with the Incubator: a short (but very focused) six weeks of fitness and nutrition coaching from the best in the business!