Yesterday was Mitch's last as a full-timer; he's returning to contract work to prepare for a series of MMA fights in the spring. He'll still be around in the evenings and for PT sessions; don't worry! Some of the great stuff Mitch has done around here over the last year:
- Raised our game. There are a LOT of better-looking cleans and snatches around here.
- Formalized (periodized) our Team programming.
- Helped with record storage by submitting our scores to SocialWOD every day.
- Built the Youth Jiu-Jitsu program from the ground up.
- Recreated Rumble/Tumble into the riot we see every Saturday morning.
- Built the Varsity program into the wicked force of the future it's become.
- Jacked the groups (especially the Noon Group) and expanded the format to include comprehensive warmups and stretching afterward.