We’re really excited to give you this bonus to your private and semiprivate training package: access to the gym to do your homework!
As a coaching gym, our priorities are always:
1. To get you results
2. To do so in a clean, safe place
3. To protect the privacy of our clients.
Here’s how we’d like you to use the Access feature:
- Use the gym only outside of Group training times (6:30-7:30am, noon-1pm, and 6:30-7:30pm are off limits for training. Please be finished before groups begin and start only after they’ve finished.
- Set up your equipment and workout area in the most efficient way. There’s plenty of equipment and plenty of space – set up your area where it will keep you moving fast and stay out of others’ way.
- Let someone know where you are. While are facility is monitored and recorded, we’re not watching the cameras every second. In case of emergency, you should let a family member or friend know you’re at the gym so they can check in on you.
- Feel free to turn on any lights you like, but please don’t adjust temperature or music controls. And, of course, turn the lights off when you leave.
- Please don’t use any door but the main one, and please don’t open any doors while you’re working out.
- Leave the gym as you found it.
While we may add more ‘access-only’ hours in future, right now the app won’t allow you to train before 6am or after 10pm. This is simply because you need sleep – and we don’t want you sacrificing that priority. 🙂