The options or plans to choose from to lose weight, build muscle and improve your health seem endless. You probably see them in your Facebook and Instagram feed daily. And while the number of options for in-home exercise are increasing and group classes are fun for some, you need to ask yourself.
“What’s best for me?”
The answer may be working one on one with a coach.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should consider working one on one with a coach to help with your health and fitness goals;
- IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU – You know the results you want. You know how you want to feel, look, move, etc. Our role is to create the roadmap for you to get there. We remove all the guesswork for you, and that’ll speed up your success. You’ll have your own coach who is responsible to make sure you’re successful. Your role is to show up and work hard. Your coach will put together an individualized plan just for you based on your needs and goals.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – If you’re exercising at home, it’s easy to skip a day or 5 when “life gets in the way”. People are much more likely to follow through on plans, when the alternative is letting people down. If you sleep in, the globo gym or the online program you follow aren’t going to call you and ask what happened. Your coach will.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK – Many people we meet are nervous or flat out afraid to start an exercise program because they don’t know what to do. But when your personal training sessions are in person, the coach is there to help make sure you’re moving properly. You don’t need to wonder if you’re doing something correctly. We’ve trained hundreds of people over the years and while each of you is unique, we haven’t met a person that we couldn’t create an effective training plan for.
- TIME – Between family, friends and work…You are busy! Many of our clients that do personal training say they enjoy the flexibility it offers them as opposed to needing to follow a pre set group class schedule. We can offer training sessions 7 days a week, starting as early as 6am! You need a time? We’ve got the time for you!
- CLEANLINESS – Given the current climate, many people are unsure or nervous to be among groups of people. Working one on one with a coach is a smart way to keep you out of large groups, and in a more comfortable, controlled setting.
If you’re ready to learn if working with your own personal coach is right for you, click I’m ready and include your top health goal for us. We’ll have time to talk about it and build your personalized plan that works for you.
We look forward to working with you soon.